The following section deals with intellectual property that may be posted on AllieAsia.com (“Allie Asia”) that violates the owner's copyright. We at AllieAsia respect intellectual property and will promptly remove the offending material provided that we are sent a properly written Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice to [email protected].
Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted Content on AllieAsia
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that violates your intellectual copyright, please provide us with written notice containing the following information:
• Name, address, telephone number, and email of yourself, or the person authorized upon your behalf to file this DMCA notice.
• A description of the copyrighted work that you believe in good faith has been infringed upon.
• A description (or links) of where on AllieAsia we can find the infringing material. This must be sufficient for us to find the material.
• A statement that you have good faith to believe that the copyrighted work is not authorized by you, its agent, or the law to be used on AllieAsia.
• A statement by you, or the person authorized by you to write this DMCA notice, that UNDER THE PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act upon the copyright owner's behalf.
• Your electronic or physical signature.
You may submit this information to AllieAsia via: [email protected]
or via our contact form.
Please note that AllieAsia does its best to respond promptly to all DMCA takedown requests; however, it could take up to 30 business days to respond.
AllieAsia May Ask for Additional Information
If AllieAsia does not feel that your DMCA is sufficient, or that it was falsely submitted, we may request more information from you to make sure that we have all the legal information necessary to fulfill, or deny, the DMCA notice. If you are asked for more information, please submit it promptly so we may continue processing your notice.
Before Filing a DMCA with AllieAsia
Make sure that you indeed own the copyrights to the content before you send us a DMCA take-down notice. If you aren't sure if you actually own the copyrights to the infringing material, you should check with your attorney before submitting the notice. Be aware that there could be legal consequences if you choose to make a false or bad faith statement of copyright infringement by using this process. DO NOT MAKE FALSE CLAIMS.
AllieAsia may disclose any communications concerning DMCA notices or other intellectual property complaints with third parties, including the users who have posted the allegedly infringing material.
If you have questions about the legal requirements of the DMCA, you may wish to consult with your attorney or look up more information on Section 512(c) of the US Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).